Friday 15 April 2011

Bibb Squiddly Pimping for Warren Ellis...

above: Bibb Squiddly, smallest fry in the Squiddly Squidd Brothers Strontium Dogfish posse, trades in his badge for a chance to work for Warren Ellis (art by Ryan S. Thomason).

Warning: The following post is incredibly awkward.

Oh sure, Bibb, promote warrenellis.com ('swhat the sign says) until the cowfish come home. Although, um, I can't but help you really should be out trawling the interweb with a sign that has something like 'visit locustsofdeath.blogspot.com' scrawled across it.

What's that, you say? You're not bothered with a silly blog that no one reads anyway? That no one reads...

Because I'm not Warren Ellis?

Oh, right, forget me then. I only, you know, GAVE YOU LIFE.

...

No, you're right. I'm not Warren Ellis.

Sigh.

Anyway, you can catch the misadventures of Bibb and his Brother Squidds later this year in Dogbreath Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment